Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Introducing Richie O'Connor



Here is Richie, our new language assistant for this school year. If you want to know more about him, read the introduction he wrote about himself, (we are still waiting for the second language assistnat to get in touch).

Hello everyone, my name is Richie O’Connor. I’m 21 years old and I’m from Ireland. I live in a town called Dun Laoghaire which is a suburb of the capital city Dublin. It’s quite a big town on the east coast of Ireland.
I have just finished a 3 year Arts degree in University College Dublin (UCD) where I studied Spanish and Linguistics. I’ve always enjoyed Spanish from an early age and look forward to spending the year as an English Language Assistant in I.E.S. La Arboleda.


Hola a todos, me llamo Richie O’Connor. Soy de Irlanda y tengo 21 años. Vivo en un pueblo llamado Dun Laoghaire, un barrio de Dublin. Es un pueblo bastante grande en el este de Irlanda.
Acabo de terminar un licenciatura de tres años en las Letras en UCD. Estudiaba el Español y las Linguisticas. Espero con ganas pasar el año como Asistante de la Lengua Inglés en I.E.S. La Arboleda.
Welcome to La Arboleda!!

No comments: